Wednesday, 2 July 2008

The Wall



Now, I'm into finding my inner child because for so long I have been acting serious over "emo" & giving attitude. I should juz relax & have fun while I'm still a teenager before it's too late & I have to be an adult. So, I like playing in the rain, blowing bubbles, skipping rope & so much more that I have miss out. When I was young I don't play with dolls or sleep with soft toys, thinking it's oh so immature. I don't drink the regular cup of milo like most kids will be served. Instead, I drink coffee every morning with my mum, teaching me to sleep earliest by midnight & shop whole day long everyday! So, I'd almost lost my sanity & now coming to terms that I have gone through almost all except having a normal childhood. I was rebellious at 8, so I don't have to be like that now at 18. Since everyhting is almost a been there done that boredom. I'd felt like an aunty in her 30's wisdom. Added that I had this friendster profile way before any of my friends used the internet. But in the craziest of all time, I'm just having fun as a little girl now! Ok, this whole thing is just a random post that passing through my thoughts...

Picture Captions

No comments:

Post a Comment