Friday, 25 July 2008

2 Opposite Beauties

I wanted to go to an Art School in Singapore. I'd just realise LaSalle's building is brand new & modern beautiful. The style of turquiose glass & steel all morden architecthural emphasize. I didn't know the building looks but ready to sign up through my local newspaper last year.

But I'd enrolled in my country's most beautiful college building instead. The style is the opposite & tried to emaluate the Roman & European ancient designs. It's only about a year old building this main campus, same birthday month as me-July this month.


LASALLE College of the Arts, Singapore










SEGI College Malaysia




Oh well a picture speaks a thousand words. My college shots are by myself. seems like every student is every proud to study in this architectural design that they took their own pictures of their schools. By the way, I'm studying interior design that's why.

No comments:

Post a Comment